發新話題

[轉貼] 快速提升口語檔次200句

快速提升口語檔次200句

快速提升口語檔次200句



1 I want a package deal including airfare and hotel.
我需要一個成套服務,包括機票和住宿
2 I’d like to change this ticket to the first class.
我想把這張票換成頭等車。
3 I’d like to reserve a sleeper to Chicago.
我要預訂去芝加哥的臥鋪。
4 I won’t check this baggage 這件行李我不托運。
5 I’d like to sit in the front of the plane.
6 I missed my train.
7 I have nothing to declare. 我沒申報的東西。
8 it’s all personal effects. 這些東西都是私人用品。
9 I’ll pick up ticket at the airport counter.
我會在機場櫃檯拿機票。
10 I’d like two seats on today’s northwest flight 7 to Detroit, please.
我想訂兩張今天西北航空7班次到底特律的機票。
11 we waited for john in the lobby of the airport.
我們在機場的大廳裏等約翰。
12 I’d like to buy an excursion pass instead.
我要買一張優待票代替。
13 I’d like a refund on this ticket. 我要退這張票。
14 I’d like to have a seat by the window.
我要一個靠窗的座位。
15 you have to change at Chicago station.
你必須要在芝加哥站轉車。
16 we have only one a day for New York.
到紐約的一天只有一班。
17 sorry, they are already full. 抱歉,全部滿了。
18 I’d like to reserve a seat to New York.
我要預訂一個座位去紐約。
19 the flight number is ak708 on September 5th.
20 there’s a ten thirty flight in the morning.
早上10點半有班機。
21 I’m looking for my baggage。 我正找我的行李。
22 I’d like to make a reservation. 我想預訂。
23 the sooner, the better. 越快越好。
24 I’d like to change my reservation.
我想變更一下我的預訂。
25 I’d like to reconfirm my flight from London to Tokyo. 我要再確認一下我從倫敦到東京的班機。
26 my reservation number is 2991.
27 I made a reservation in Tokyo.
我在東京預訂的。
28 I made reservations yesterday. 我昨天預訂的。
29 I want to reserve a seat from Los Angeles to Tokyo. 我要預訂一張從洛杉磯到東京的機票。
30 I always have a big wash to do on Saturdays.
我星期六總是有一大堆的衣物要洗。
31 the laundry is not dry enough. 衣服還沒幹。
32 I put too much detergent in the washer.
我在洗衣機裏放了太多的洗衣粉。
33 this stain is really stubborn. 這污垢去不掉。
34 I did three loads of wash today.
我今天洗了三次衣服。
35 the train is comfortable.
36 I checked my baggage in the baggage section.
我在行李房托運行李。
37 he guessed the train would come in early.
他猜想火車會很早到達。
38 the stations are always full of people。
39 I hope you have a good trip. 祝你旅途愉快。
40 you need to transfer at central station.
你必須在中央車站換車
41 how long are you going to stay here?
42 do you have anything to declare?
43 what's the purpose of your visit?
44 what time does the ship leave?
45 when will the ship leave for Honolulu?
這艘船什麼時候出發去檀香山?
46 could you please give me the departure time?
你能告訴我出發的時間嗎?
47 do I need a reservation to go by ship?
我坐船去需要預訂嗎?
48 how much for a one-way ticket to shanghai?
去上海的單程票多少錢?
49 when would you like to return/go?
你打算什麼時候回來/去?
50 do you have any tickets available for that date?
你們有那天的票嗎?
51 Do you have any tickets available for that date?
你們有那天的票嗎?
52 How much does a round trip ticket to go there cost? 一張去那邊的往返票要多少錢?
53 Would you take this coat to the cleaner’s?
你可以把這件外套送到洗衣店嗎?
54 Will you iron out the wrinkles in this skirt?
可以幫我把這件裙子燙平嗎?
55 Won’t you iron this shirt for me?
可以幫我燙這件襯衫嗎?
56 Will you bring the laundry in if it rains?
下雨時請你收一下衣服,好嗎?
57 Where am I supposed to pay the excess train fare? 我應該在哪里補票?
58 Where can you pick up your suitcase?
你在哪里取你的手提箱呢?
59 When can you pick up your ticket?
你什麼時候可拿到車票呢?
60 Where is immigration? 入境處在什麼地方?
61 Where can I get my baggage?
我到哪里去拿我的行李呢?
62 Is the departure time on schedule?
起飛時間準時嗎?
63 How long will the flight be delayed?
班機誕誤多長時間?
64 What’s the cause of the delay?什麼原因延誤?
65 Will the flight be delayed? 這班機會延誤嗎?
66 May I have baggage tags?給我行李標籤好嗎?
67 Excuse me, what time will the plane arrive in Tokyo? 對不起,請問飛機何時到達東京呢?
68 Could you explain how to fill this out?
請你說明一下怎樣填這張表好嗎?
69 May I have a customs declaration form, please?
請給一份海關申報表好嗎?
70 May I have a disembarkation card?
請給我一張離機卡好嗎?
71 Is this within the tax-free limit?
這個在免稅限額內嗎?
72 Where’s a tax-free shop? 免稅店在哪兒?
73 What time should I be at the departure gate?
我在什麼時間到登機門?
74 Could you help me find my baggage?
請你幫我找我的行李好嗎?
75 Will the flight be canceled? 這班機會取消嗎?
76 Would you please make my reservation to Chicago for tomorrow?
請幫我預訂明天去芝加哥的座位好嗎?
77 Do you have a flight to New York departing at about 10 a.m. Next Monday?
78 What’s the fare to New York, Economy Class?
去紐約的經濟艙機票多少錢?
79 Where do I pick up the ticket?
我什麼地方拿機票?
80 From which station does the train leave?
81 Can I stop over on the way?
我在中途可以停嗎?
82 Can I have a second-class one-way ticket to Chicago, please?
請給我一張去芝加哥的單程二等票好嗎?
83 Are there any discount tickets for me?
給我有折扣嗎?
84 What time does the plane take off?
飛機何時起飛呢?
85 One way or a round trip ticket?
單程票還是雙程票呢?
86 What time does the first train to Boston leave?
第一班去波士頓的列車什麼時間開出呢?
87 Is it direct train? 這是直達車嗎?
88 What platform does the train leave from?
這班車從哪個月臺開出呢?
89 By what time should I check in?
我該什麼時間辦理登機手續呢?
90 What is the boarding time? 何時登機呢?
91 How much is the excess baggage charge?
超額行李費多少錢?
92 Will this flight leave on time?
這班機準時起飛嗎?
93 Can I bring this on the plane?
這件我可以帶上飛機嗎?
94 What is the gate number? 登機門是幾號?
95 Are there reserved seats on the train?
車上有預訂座位嗎?
96 Where is gate six? 6號登機門在哪兒?
97 Where is the boarding gate for this flight?
這班飛機的登機門在哪兒?
98 Has this seat number started boarding?
這個座位號已開始登機了嗎?
99 Where is the ticket office? 售票處在哪兒?
100 How long is the ticket valid?
這車票有效期多久?

101 Do I have to make a reconfirmation?
我還要再確認嗎?
102 Is there any earlier one?還有更早一點的嗎?
103 Could you tell me my reservation number, please? 請你告訴我我的預訂號碼好嗎?
104 Can I get a seat for today's 7:00 a.m. train?
我可以買到今天上午7點的火車座位嗎?
105 Could you change my flight date from London to Tokyo?
請你更改一下從倫敦到東京的班機日期好嗎?
106 Is there any discount for the USA Railpass?
火車通行證有折扣嗎?
107 May I reconfirm my flight?
我可以確認我的班機嗎?
108 Are they all non-reserved seats?
他們全部不預訂的嗎?
109 Do I have to reserve a seat?
我一定要預訂座位嗎?
110 May I see a timetable? 我可以看時刻表嗎?
111 How long will I have to wait? 我要等多久呢?
112 Which would you prefer, a smoking seat or a non-smoking seat?
你喜歡哪種,吸煙座還是禁煙座呢?
113 Do you have any other flights?
114 When would you like to leave?
115 Can I reconfirm by phone?我能電話確認嗎?
116 Where can I make a reservation?
我到哪里可以預訂?
117 Do I need a reservation for the dining car?
我需要預訂餐車嗎?
118 How many more minutes will it take for the train to arrive? 火車還要多少分鐘就要到達呢?
119 Is this a daily flight? 這是每日航班嗎?
120 Excuse me. May I get by?
對不起,我可以上車嗎?
121 How much does it cost to go there by ship?
坐船到那裏要花多少錢?
122 Can I cancel this ticket? 我可以取消這票嗎?
123 Check it to my final destination
把它托運到我的目的地。
124 Please come to the airport by eight thirty at the latest. 最遲要在8點30分到達機場。
125 Take your baggage to the baggage section.
把你的行李拿到行李房去。
126 Please open your baggage.請把你行李打開。
127 Please fill in this disembarkation card.
請你填寫這張入境卡。
128 Let me see your passport, please.
129 I have come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.
我特地為你們安排使你們在北京的逗留愉快。
130 You're going out of your way for us, I believe.
我相信這是對我們的特殊照顧了。
131 It's just the matter of the schedule, that is, if it is convenient of you right now.
如果你們感到方便的話,我想現在討論一下日程安排的問題。
132 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.
我認為現在可以先草擬一具臨時方案。
133 If he wants to make any changes, minor alternations can be made then.
如果他有什么意見,我們還可以對計畫稍加修改。
134 Is there any way of ensuring we'll have enough time for our talks?
我們是否能保證有充足的時間來談判?
135 So our evenings will be quite full then?
那么我們的活動在晚上也安排滿了嗎?
136 We'll leave some evenings free, that is, if it is all right with you.
如果你們願意,我們想留幾晚供你們自由支配。
137 We'd have to compare notes on what we've discussed during the day.
我們想用點時間來研究討論一下白天談判的情況。
138 That'll put us both in the picture.
這樣雙方都能瞭解全面的情況。
139 Then we'd have some idea of what you'll be needing.那我們會心中有數,知道你們需要什么了。
140 I can't say for certain off-hand.
我還不能馬上說定。
141 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.
有些實際材料拿到手總比坐著閒聊強。
142 It'll be easier for us to get down to facts then.
這樣就容易進行實質性的談判了。
143 But wouldn't you like to spend an extra day or two here? 你們不願意在北京多待一天嗎?
144 I'm that won't be possible, much as we'd like to. 儘管我們很想這樣做,但恐怕不行了。
145 We've got to report back to the head office.
我們還要回去向總部彙報情況呢。
146 Thank you for you cooperation.
147 We've arranged our schedule without any trouble. 我們已經很順利地把活動日程安排好了。
148 Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends. Would you please have a look at it?
這是我們為你和你的朋友擬定的活動日程安排。請過目一下,好嗎?
149 If you have any questions on the details, feel free to ask.如果對某些細節有意見的話,請提出來。
150 I can see you have put a lot of time into it.
我相信你在制定這個計畫上一定花了不少精力吧。

151 We really wish you'll have a pleasant stay here. 我們真誠地希望你們在這裏過得愉快。
152 I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us.
153 Welcome to our factory.
154 I've been looking forward to visiting your factory. 我一直都盼望著參觀貴廠。
155 You'll know our products better after this visit.
156 Maybe we could start with the Designing Department. 也許我們可以先參觀一下設計部門。
157 Then we could look at the production line.
158 These drawings on the wall are process sheets. 牆上的圖表是工藝流程表。
159 They describe how each process goes on to the next. 表述著每道工藝間的銜接情況。
160 We are running on two shifts.
我們實行的工作是兩班倒。
161 Almost every process is computerized.
幾乎每一道工藝都是由電腦控制的。
162 The efficiency is greatly raised, and the intensity of labor is decreased.
工作效率大大地提高了,而勞動強度卻降低了。
163 All products have to go through five checks in the whole process.
所有產品在整個生產過程中得通過五道質檢關。
164 We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise. 我們認為品質是一個企業的靈魂。
165 Therefore, we always put quality as the first consideration.因而,我們總是把品質放在第一位。
166 Quality is even more important than quantity.
167 I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble.我希望這次參觀沒給你們增添太多的麻煩。
168 Do we have to wear the helmets?
我們得戴上防護帽嗎?
169 Is the production line fully automatic?
生產線是全自動的嗎?
170 What kind of quality control do you have?
你們用什么辦法來控制品質呢?
171 All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out.
所有產品出廠前必須要經過嚴格檢查。
172 What's your general impression, may I ask?
173 I'm impressed by your approach to business.
你們經營業務的方法給我留下了很深的印象。
174 The product gives you an edge over your competitors, I guess.
我認為你們的產品可以使你們勝過競爭對手。
175 No one can match us so far as quality is concerned.
就品質而言,沒有任何廠家能和我們相比。
176 I think we may be able to work together in the future. 我想也許將來我們可以合作。
177 We are thinking of expanding into the Chinese market. 我們想把生意擴大到中國市場。
178 The purpose of my coming here is to inquire about possibilities of establishing trade relations with your company.
我此行的目的正是想探詢與貴公司建立貿易關係的可能性。
179 We would be glad to start business with you.
我們很高興能與貴公司建立貿易往來。
180 I'd appreciate your kind consideration in the coming negotiation. 洽談中請你們多加關照。
181 We are happy to be of help.我們很樂意幫忙。
182 I can assure you of our close cooperation.
我保證通力合作。
183 Would it be possible for me to have a closer look at your samples?
可以讓我參觀一下你們的產品陳列室嗎?
184 It will take me several hours if I really look at everything.如果全部參觀的話,那需要好幾個小時。
185 You may be interested in only some of the items. 你也許對某些產品感興趣。
186 I can just have a glance at the rest.
剩下的部分我粗略地看一下就可以了。
187 They've met with great favor home and abroad. 這些產品在國內外很受歡迎。
188 All these articles are best selling lines.
所有這些產品都是我們的暢銷貨。
189 Your desire coincides with ours.
我們雙方的願望都是一致的。
190 No wonder you're so experienced.
怪不得你這么有經驗。
191 Textile business has become more and more difficult since the competition grew.
隨著競爭的加劇,紡織品貿易越來越難做了。
192 Could I have your latest catalogues or something that tells me about your company?
可以給我一些貴公司最近的商品價格目錄表或者一些有關說明資料嗎?
193 At what time can we work out a deal?
我們什么時候洽談生意?
194 I hope to conclude some business with you.
我希望能與貴公司建立貿易關係。
195 We also hope to expand our business with you. 我們也希望與貴公司擴大貿易往來。
196 This is our common desire.
這是我們的共同願望。
197 I think you probably know China has adopted a flexible policy in her foreign trade.
我想你也許已經瞭解到中國在對外貿易中採取了靈活的政策。
198 I've read about it, but I'd like to know more about it.
我已經知道了一點兒,但我還想多瞭解一些。
199 Seeing is believing. 百聞不如一見。
200 How would you like to proceed with the negotiations? 你認為該怎樣來進行這次談判呢?

TOP

發新話題

本站所有圖文均屬網友發表,僅代表作者的觀點與本站無關,如有侵權請通知版主會盡快刪除。