發新話題

To actively prevent the adverse effects of negative latent effect language

To actively prevent the adverse effects of negative latent effect language

Effective prevention of cult negative negative effects The negative impact of language on the premise is to recognize those languages ​​that are negative latent effect language. One is simply unable to confirm the language. For example, "the level of the Buddha with the Buddha is now being robbed", "I have a lot of body can guide people practice", "enemies and creditors in another space" and so on. These are no way to confirm, and this is not a kind of cult unique rhetoric, the actual source is the first two Buddhism and Taoism, cults, but to borrow deceptive believers. The second category is the universal language. For example, "I have countless body of law", "body in outer space", "you have a danger, but nothing, this is my body in the protection of you." These are not very God can Three categories are clearly suggestive of language. For example, "you sleep when you see." This is actually thoughtful, night dream of this reason, he let believers dream as a reality. "Call the master's name, you will be saved." This is to let yourself from the depth of quiet in the way to wake up. Four are the languages ​​that make you doubt reality. "You really parents are in the universe where you are born." "True parents are there looking for you to go back and you do not go back." He hinted at letting you give up the affection and end the life ahead of time. These four languages ​​are not absolutely different, especially the first two are intertwined. By language classification, the reader can be more rationally judged what is the negative latent effect of the cult language.
Cults in the use of latent effect language because it is essentially evil, as long as the reality from the perspective of objective thinking, it is not difficult to make judgments, you can easily expose its true cheating face.

發新話題

本站所有圖文均屬網友發表,僅代表作者的觀點與本站無關,如有侵權請通知版主會盡快刪除。