我覺得是一套很好的先修教材
也有真人標準發音噢!
提供訪客無法瀏覽此圖片或連結,請先 註冊登入會員 給各位分享

試用版的使用者名稱&密碼
用戶名稱:sue67
密碼:8888
============
這是我找到的教材的blog主人寫的登入方式
訪客無法瀏覽此圖片或連結,請先 註冊登入會員 (連到那個blog後,找到 Click here 按下去就有連結)
裡面就不只學英文了...
還有日文 法文 德文 西班牙文......等的語文學習
如果不知道怎麼操作這套軟體
可以留言問那個blog的主人或許會更詳細吧
============
第一次發帖
希望有人能多多討論其中的內容(增進大家學習意願咩)
也希望大家有看就推一下嘛~~
這樣才有動力繼續跟大家分享好東西阿!!

~~歡迎轉載~~
留言一下就可以囉~~

[ 本帖最後由 lylylala 於 2007-10-6 15:23 編輯 ]

本帖最近評分記錄
  • paohenlee 金幣 +20 內容精彩 2007-10-1 21:04
  • paohenlee 經驗 +20 內容精彩 2007-10-1 21:04

Thank you "lylylala" for sharing this finding
I have tried it out and it is a very good website for pronouciation correction and some frequently used words.  
I'm affraid that it might be a little scary for you guys to see all the english.. so i put up a simple instruction for loging into the system with some navigations

1. After you click on the link "試用版" in the main post, you will see this: 訪客無法瀏覽此圖片或連結,請先 註冊登入會員 .
Notice the red "E" picture on the right hand side, you can click that to lunch the learning online, or print it out using the other picture link.  

2. After you click on the "E", you will see the login page: 訪客無法瀏覽此圖片或連結,請先 註冊登入會員 .
Type in the 試用版用戶名稱 and 密碼.  

3. The webpage will automatically jump to this page: 訪客無法瀏覽此圖片或連結,請先 註冊登入會員 .
(its all blank)  Don't worry, click on your "Refresh" button and the Lesson 1, red "E" button to get back to the page.  

4. Now, you will see something like this: 訪客無法瀏覽此圖片或連結,請先 註冊登入會員 .
You can click on the microphone picture to hear it read out the text.  Or click on other lessons from links on the right hand side of the page.  

5. To make things a little interesting, you can click on the link "Learning Center" on the top of the page to access this website: 訪客無法瀏覽此圖片或連結,請先 註冊登入會員 .
You can choose any topics on the right hand side and starting hearing some computer talking to you in english.  Or you can even click on the different languages links to learn other languages.  (even Chinese)

Excellent!!!
沒想到區版主是個狠角色!
不但寫了詳細的使用說明
還找到了隱藏遊戲

是的...點Learning Center還可以學日文 法文 德文 韓文 西班牙文 中文....全部八種語言
然後 Business 101 那一區是商業英文的學習,裡面有一些會話跟履歷表,商業信件的寫作
AmeriPak那一區裏面介紹了美國移民考試的題型題庫,也是有課後測驗
上面這些都有真人標準發音
(其實我也只會操作到這邊啦 這樣現階段應該夠了吧?)

剩下的我已經寫信去問這個blog的主人了
對方有回信說除了教How to login?之外
之後會再發文章寫更深入的細節

謝謝你跟我討論&回應阿~~
讓我分享的衝勁十足阿!!

[ 本帖最後由 lylylala 於 2007-10-6 11:30 編輯 ]
本帖最近評分記錄
  • paohenlee 經驗 +20 Excelent Insights! 2007-10-1 23:28
  • paohenlee 金幣 +20 Excelent Insights! 2007-10-1 23:28

回復 3# 的帖子

thanks a lot for sharing this!

i didn't even go to the others links to check them out

but.. this is a really good site.. and thanks to you, we know a lot more about it

keep up the good work!

i would believe that in "Businese 101" and "AmeriPak" contains some very important and useful imformations... highly recommended

keep us posted if you get any replies.. thanks for following up with the owner

(oh!  i want to say one more thing... i really like the 真人標準發音 in those english sections...  they are somewhat really close to what the 'real' Americans are saying.. so.. pay a little more attention to those.. and your listening skills will improve in no time at all )

訪客無法瀏覽此圖片或連結,請先 註冊登入會員

不知道該怎麼操作這套軟體的人
中文教學出來了喔

訪客無法瀏覽此圖片或連結,請先 註冊登入會員

嘿~推一下

[ 本帖最後由 lylylala 於 2007-10-6 15:22 編輯 ]

發新話題

本站所有圖文均屬網友發表,僅代表作者的觀點與本站無關,如有侵權請通知版主會盡快刪除。