12 12
發新話題

YOYO!! ANY ONE GOT SNOW YET?

YOYO!! ANY ONE GOT SNOW YET?

YOYO!!

Guys,

It looks like this winter is gonna be freezing!! We got flee right on 12/01. This was never happened before. I also heard from the weather.com saying there are places have got 50+ inch of snow already!!

How about your area???

Taiwan will not snowing, so I am still full to hope to see snow .

However your parlance, snow seems very dangerous oh !

haha

dude.. here in jersey..
we already had snowed like 3 times already
the first one was back in mid or late november

Snow?! what is it

lol... it is not even like winter here

hahahha

then.. you should really come to NYC to experience it...
at least once ^_^

haha.. the cold.. windy..
freezin cold will get to you..
how fun is that

i only got a lot of snow in my heart.......

引用:
原帖由 paohenlee 於 2008-12-11 11:53 發表 訪客無法瀏覽此圖片或連結,請先 註冊登入會員
hahahha

then.. you should really come to NYC to experience it...
at least once ^_^

haha.. the cold.. windy..
freezin cold will get to you..
how fun is that
Listen to you say like this..

If still go to experience in the region in person, probably in danger ?!

回覆 7樓 老鼠愛小米 的帖子

haha

no danger no danger la~~

just really really cold..
great for snowboarding!!!

I don't like snow

Well, actually I think driving in a snow day could be dangerous..... at least for me....
I am so afraid driving in snow days.... I still remember my first accident in states was in a snow day.... I was driving a car and following one of my friend to her school to be a tutor. Suddently she stopped her car by hitting an ice. Unfortunately, I didn't really know how to react at that time.... So I tried to brake my car, and I just realized that was a huge mistake. I lost control quickly and the next thing I knew was that my car bumped into her car.... That was not a small accident.... Both our cars get some serious damage, and I was so frightened!! Luckly no one got hurt, and the police officer saw me as a poor foreign student being too frightened to speak. So he did not address that it's all my fault.

Well, it was still frightened for me to drive in a snow day.... So I actually do hate snow!! BTY, in Ohio, we don't have subway system. The best transport is the car.

[ 本帖最後由 fanny5 於 2008-12-17 08:10 編輯 ]
本帖最近評分記錄
  • paohenlee 經驗 +10 言之有物 2008-12-21 11:52
  • paohenlee 金幣 +10 言之有物 2008-12-21 11:52
  • paohenlee 威望 +1 言之有物 2008-12-21 11:52

I feel you, fanny5! We do not have good subway system here in ATL.  Driving is the only way to get around!!!

It is just that we do not have snow here!! If it really snows, offices and schools will be closed because we southerners do not know how to deal with that kind of weather. We have no equipment to deal with the weather, so most likely, the government will envaluate the situation and have everyone stay at home to be safe.

12 12
發新話題

本站所有圖文均屬網友發表,僅代表作者的觀點與本站無關,如有侵權請通知版主會盡快刪除。