發新話題

My Secret Worry

My Secret Worry

While fear of death is universal, my worry about death is so overwhelming that there is not a moment passing without my thinking of it. I never bring this up with any other, just because no one will ever realize the seriousness of this problem. I know it very clearly that as long as there is life, there will be death. In addition, though I am still so far away from death, I have been plagued by the thought of it for years. Fortunately, the root of my fear of death lies in my overzealous love for life. I am too timid to think of the end of life, when every worldly affair should be thrown away. How can I carry on without friendship, affection, and joy of being alive? I really hate to leave all these behind. To ease my worry about death, I should make the fullest use of this life I now possess. Concentration on this life can at least temporally make me forget about death. As a matter of fact, I really don't need to worry so much about death, for I already have too much to worry about this life.

發新話題

本站所有圖文均屬網友發表,僅代表作者的觀點與本站無關,如有侵權請通知版主會盡快刪除。